This is a gentle yet highly effective technique to stimulate the body’s fluid circulation, it detoxifies and can have profound effects on the weight, shape and energy levels. Students will learn how to apply full body lymphatic massage including face and neck procedure that may be combined with other treatments or offered as a stand alone service.
• History & development
• Professional ethics
• Benefits, effects, aftercare
• Indications, contra-indications and contra-actions
• Client consultation & record keeping
• Treatment planning
• Fully illustrative step-by-step massage routine
• Health, safety and hygiene
• Case studies
• Promotion and marketing
Entry Requirements – Students must hold a recognised anatomy physiology & massage qualification.
Course Duration 2 Days