This is the systematic use of essential oils to help improve physical and emotional well being. Aromatherapy is truly an holistic therapy in that essential oils are selected and blended to suit individual needs, taking account of their physical and emotional state. This course offers a comprehensive training in all aspects of Aromatherapy for commercial practice.
• history and development of aromatherapy
• Safety precautions
• Study of essential oils
• Basic chemistry of essential oils
• Aromatherapy massage techniques
• Other methods of application of essential oils
• Client consultation and assessment
• Indications, contra-indications and contra-actions
• Record keeping, aftercare
Entry Requirements – Students must hold a recognised anatomy physiology & massage qualification.
Course Duration 2 Days