Stress results in tense neck, back and shoulders leading to stiffness, headaches and more stress, this course are designed for massage therapists who want to offer an advanced range of massage movements encompassing manipulation, stretching and shiatsu pressure techniques.
• Definitions of stress
• Stress signs and symptoms
• Physiological and psychological effects
• How to reduce stress
• Stress massage techniques
• Fully illustrative step-by-step massage routine
• Client consultation and assessment
• Indications, contra-indications and contra-actions
• Record keeping, aftercare
Entry Requirements – Students must hold a recognised anatomy physiology & massage qualification.
Course Duration 1 Day